Monday, November 5, 2012

The Great Ro"menh"s


Rome was one of the Greatest city on earth. Romans had the best Technology, Architect, and Artists. Before I go into more details about my blog I just wanted to say thanks to Ms. Everett. It was all thanks to her that told me to sign up for the Context Travel Program. Ms. Everett was my photography teacher last year at Sacramento High School. I saw some photos of Ms. Everett's photos of herself in Rome. She told me about her travel experiences all around the world. One of the most interesting place was Rome. She explained to me that "In Rome everything is different so you need to go". My whole life I have met so many people that travel around the world and has told me many great stories about cities they have been to. I inspired myself to reach out and learn more about the first great city that inspired all the cities today. I want to travel to Rome and learn about their history and architecture in person. The Romans Technology, and Artists is very influential. The Pantheon is one of the most interesting in Rome for me. For people to build a building with stones weighing over tons without modern day technology is fascinating. We can say today that the Pantheon is everywhere. Around the world today there are many places that has the columns in front of the building just like the Pantheon itself. The Pantheon is very old and many people are still influenced by the structure of it today. It just shows that the technology was really at it's GREATEST to influence people today!  My name is Menh Thau and I am glad to be apart of this program. I hope I can experience Rome the GREATEST city on earth 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;