Monday, November 5, 2012
Having Faith in Rome
     
               Why not have faith in Rome, litterally? My name is Faith Virgen, and i am a senior at Sac High! This dream to travel abroad has been one of mine for a long time, being given the chance to explore the lives of other on the other side of the world would complete me. My mom had the opportunity to do so in her college years teaching her skills that stuck with her for life and I wanted to chace to do so as well. I strive to touch the hearts of people constantly in ayway that I can and i believe that this opportunity will help me push to do what i want in the future. By having the desire to teach and inspire people what better way than to be taughht by docents in one of the most beautiful countries in the world?! When asked to find a title i knew immediately my name plus my religion, duh Have Faith not only in me but in Rome! I have chosen the topic of Christianity as my main choice, not only because it is my religion but more that it is a way of life. Rome is the birthplace and trial center of where Christianity sprouted from. From being banned to welcomed with open hearts Christianity not only chaged Rome but the hearts and laws of the people as well. I can only imagine the knowledge and wisdom I could gain not only educationally but spiritually as well by having this amazing trip granted to me. From museums to churches I will soak up every piece of information given to me to be used in my furture. Some want this trip just to have the experience, and yes I would love to have it that but more importantly I can only imagine how I can use this gift to help and speak into others lives to hopefully impact them somehow. So just wait to see what Faith is bringing to the future, cant wait to see you in Rome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;